My Mission & Values…
To support organisations and communities to overcome challenges, embed learning, and create practical solutions to achieve their goals.
• Honesty with empathy
• Creativity in all things
• Everything with meaning and purpose
A little Background…
I have worked in both the private and public sector for over 15 years as a gallery curator, museum director, project manager and more recently, as a consultant. The last few years has seen a fair amount of upheaval, and like many of you, I have adapted my business to roll with the punches. Over the years I have built up a range of skills and a wide knowledge base in the cultural sector that I’ve used to support some of the most brilliantly passionate, creative and successful people in a wide variety of sectors.
I work with people – like you- to overcome challenges with a creative approach, help you to deliver projects when you need that external support and ensure you have the practical processes you need to do exactly what you want to do.
My specialist knowledge…
• Creative problem solving to co-produce workable ideas
• Manifesto (values, mission and aims) and strategy development
• Organisational and business development
• Business review including staff wellbeing, infrastructure and business modelling
• Process review and development
• Co-produced evaluation strategy and delivery
• Community and stakeholder consultation and co-production
• Funding bid development and application writing
• Training and facilitation delivery
• Individual and team mentoring
• Staff and Volunteer training
• Marketing development and implementation